Sunday, April 29, 2007

What happened this morning

Hi, my name is Sabbath Farm Sassy Too and I'm the cutie with the feminine looking horns right in the middle of the picture. Of course, this was taken just before I was sheared this year. I gave my shepherdess mom quite a surprise this early morning. I know that she'd been dying to see more lambs, as she's been hanging around us girls so much lately. I thought that this morning would be my chance to surprise her. Unfortunately, she came out to the barn and peeked in on us girls and found me with two babies at my side at 2am. I was still in the process of cleaning off my second and was caught red handed. Okay, I don't have hands, I guess you could say I was caught mid lick!

My first lamb is a ram and he's the cutest looking guy with a greyish looking body (he'll probably turn into a musket color just like me) with blettet markings on his face and flecket markings on his body. My second lamb is a ewe and she's got a cute brown face and a darkish brown looking body. She'll probably also look just like me, but time will tell. I know that shepherdess mom is trying to get some great photos of my babies, so I'm sure those will go up on this funny page as soon as she's got the best ones.

Well, carrying and birthing two healthy, adorable babies is great, but I'm all tuckered out now. I think I'll step away from the computer and take a little nap. Got to keep my strength up to take care of these lambs now. This is my first time with lambs, but so far shepherdess mom says I'm doing just great.

No comments: