Thursday, October 14, 2010

Exciting news aka The Great Delivery

In case you've been reading my posts on Facebook (not on it? Don't fret, there's a side bar here with all the farm's posts so you don't miss out!), there's some news on the horizon. Saturday Tim and I will be heading to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival, not to look around, but we'll be having something delivered to us to take back home.

Here's some hints:
1) The item is brown and white.
2) It's coming from Michigan.
3) It's for the farm.

Any guesses out there? Can't think of what it could be? Don't despair, by the end of the weekend I'll post on the Great Delivery.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it's a sheep.

Kara said...

My guess it is a Windswept moorit and white lamb...but which one?