Thursday, May 3, 2007

Keep them guessing

Hi all, my name is Sabbath Farm Celebrian and I'm a moorit Shetland ewe. Moorit is a nice chocolatey brown color. I surprised shepherd dad with a ram lamb in the field when he got home. He had to do some quick work to get a lambing jug ready, so he evicted Sassy Too out of hers and cleaned it up. That is right, I don't want to be having MY baby walking around in the same straw and hay that Sassy did. If you look at the picture below, you'll see the little cutie. He weighed in at 7 pounds. I know that Sylph wanted a post next of her ram lamb's "cute" face, but you can't beat a face with no spots. Dear me, what a horrible thing to happen to a lamb! Mine is perfect with just a few white hairs on the top of his head. I blame that white completely on his father. I can't control everything, can I? Well, enough of this, here's a picture of him (I think the s.m and s.d are calling him #11 or some such).

No comments: