Thursday, April 19, 2007

Within due time

Hi all, my name is Underhill Mulan and I'm a fading grey Shetland sheep (Ag for some of you). My shepherdess seemed to be hanging around me waiting for more than a week for me to lamb. My motto is "within due time". Just yesterday turned out to be the day. At approximately 4:50ish in the afternoon, I gave birth to two bouncing lambs. Each weighed a little over 5 pounds. The one on the left is a ewe who appears to be a black color. The lamb on the right is a ram who may be a musket (oatmeal) colored sheep. Time will tell their true colors. I'm as happy as can be as now I get some animal crackers for all my hard work.

I believe my shepherdess will take more pictures of my babies and hopefully get some shots of their adorable faces.


Thanks for listening. I'm such a proud and attentive mom.





No comments: